Quality, Responsive and Trustworthy Family Law Services
We offer clients a strong work ethic combined with prompt and personalized client care.

to do

Documents to Provide to Our Office

We need the following information and documents in order to begin your case. If you do not have all of the documents, provide what you do have to us so we can begin to process your case. Continue to provide documents as you are able to acquire them. You do not need an appointment to drop off the documents. You may e-mail them to us as well.

In all cases, we need any prenuptial agreement (also called a premarital agreement), separation agreement, contract or court order regarding you and/or your spouse or co-parent. We also need any other litigation documents or possible litigation, including for any personal injury case, small claims court, pending criminal cases, foreclosure, domestic violence case or bankruptcy.

Required Documents in Child Support Cases

Required Documents in Alimony Cases

Required Documents in Equitable Distribution Cases (Marital Property Division)

Required Documents for All Three kinds of cases 


Print Friendly, PDF & Email